2009 Western Regional Conference
September 22-25, 2009
Pre-Registration is now Closed.
There's still time to join us for the 2009 RIMS Western Regional Conference! Onsite registration will begin on Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 5:00 PM at the Hilton Seattle, 1301 6th Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98101-2304.
On-Site Registration hours
•Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
•Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
•Thursday, September 24, 2009, 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
If you arrive after the registration hours on Wednesday and Thursday, please look for Michael Mooney, Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., or Van Vong, Marsh, in the Registration Area for assistance.
On Friday, September 25, 2009 - Please see Van Vong, Marsh, in the Registration Area for assistance with Registration materials.
If you would like to access the Western Regional Conference Speaker Presentations after the Conference, please click on the following link:
RIMS looks forward to seeing you there!
Theme: Fresh Ideas. Market Choices. Sound Decisions.
The Washington RIMS Chapter proudly hosts the 2009 Western Regional Conference in Seattle, WA on September 22nd-25th, 2009. Our theme for the Western Regional Conference is, 'Fresh Ideas. Market Choices. Sound Decisions' and through our diverse network of Northwest industries and companies we plan on delivering an experience that will be as 'Fresh' and full of as many 'Choices' as the Pike's Place Market while covering a range of topics as expansive as the 'Sound' (Puget Sound of course).
Some of the topics that will be highlighted at the event include:
- Marketplace & Economy Update
- Interview With the Brokerage CEO's
- Pirates in the 21st Century: Exotic Threat or Global Risk
- Global Supply Chain Risk Management - impacts of the emerging markets and new risks to consider
- Interactive Team Building with the Pike's Place Market Flying Fish
- Conducting & Maximizing a Broker Service Process
- Innovative Alternatives to address Climate Change & Risk Financing
- Mergers & Acquisitions - things the Risk Manager needs to consider
- How Masters Try Cases - Innovative presentation on the keys to building goods claims and cases
- And many more....
Please join us for the 2009 Western Regional Conference and do not miss this unique opportunity to broaden your knowledge, network with other regional risk management professionals and enjoy the wonderful Northwest atmosphere. We look forward to meeting you in Seattle!