Future Western Regional Conference - 2009 Seattle
Theme: Fresh Ideas. Market Choices. Sound Decisions.
The Washington RIMS Chapter proudly hosts the 2009 Western Regional Conference in Seattle, WA on September 22nd-25th, 2009. Our theme for the Western Regional Conference is, 'Fresh Ideas. Market Choices. Sound Decisions' and through our diverse network of Northwest industries and companies we plan on delivering an experience that will be as 'Fresh' and full of as many 'Choices' as the Pike's Place Market while covering a range of topics as expansive as the 'Sound' (Puget Sound of course).
Some of the topics that will be highlighted at the event include:
- Panel Group on 'The Risks & New Legislation with e-commerce'
- Managing the 4 Generational Workplace - How does ERM fit in?
- Global Supply Chain Risk Management - impacts of the emerging markets and new risks to consider
- Interactive Team Building with the Pike's Place Market Flying Fish
- Conducting & Maximizing a Broker Selection Process
- Innovative Alternatives to address Climate Change & Risk Financing
- Mergers & Acquisitions - things the Risk Manager needs to consider
- How Masters Try Cases - Innovated presentation on the keys to building goods claims and cases
- And many more....
Please join us for the 2009 Western Regional Conference and do not miss this unique opportunity to broaden your knowledge, network with other regional risk management professionals and enjoy the wonderful Northwest atmosphere. We look forward to meeting you in Seattle!
For information regarding the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1301 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
September 22nd-25th, 2009
|Tuesday Sept 22, 2009||6:30 PM-9:00 PM||Evening Welcome Reception & Cocktail Party|
|Wednesday Sept 23, 2009||8:00 AM-4:30 PM||Full Day of Educational Sessions followed by hosted Cocktail Reception|
|Thursday Sept 24, 2009||8:00 AM-4:30 PM||Full Day of Educational Sessions followed by hosted unique Northwest Networking Event|
|Friday Sept 25, 2009||8:00 AM-11:30 AM||Morning Educational Sessions. Departure at 11:30 AM|