"Bring a Guest" to the Western Regional Conference
Park City, Utah
October 1-4, 2006
Dynamic risk managers sharing best practices
Introduce a boss, co-worker, business client, or perhaps a family member to the 2006 RIMS Western Regional Conference Guest Program at the Marriott Park City Hotel in Park City, Utah, October 1 - 4, 2006. Now as an Attendee, you will be able to register a Guest to attend. Please see details below:
Is there a fee for the Guest Program?
What does the Guest Registration include?
- Opening Reception, Sunday, October 1 , 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Breakfast on Monday, October 2, 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Guest Orientation, Monday, October 2, 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
- Luncheon with Speakers Dr. David Strayer/Dr. Frank Drews from the University of Utah, "Cell Phones and Drunk Drivers: Anything in Common?" Monday, October 2, 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
- Breakfast on Tuesday, October 3, 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Luncheon with Speaker John Lupica, President & CEO, ACE USA, Inc. Tuesday, October 3, 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
- Dinner/Entertainment, Tuesday, October 3, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM, Entertainment for the evening is Vocal Point - 1st Place winner of International A cappella competition at NYC Lincoln Center
- Breakfast on Wednesday, October 4, 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Is there a limit of how many Guests I can register?
How can I register a Guest?
Use the form provided to send RIMS the guest's contact information (name, address, phone, fax, and email). Donna Pilato from RIMS will contact you for payment options.
Do I have to register my Guest at the same time I register?
No, you can register your Guest any time up until the registration cut-off date of September 22, 2006. After the cut-off date Guest will need to be processed onsite starting Sunday, October 1, at 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM.
Onsite Where do I go to register my Guest?
If my guest needs to make any changes to his/her itinerary, where do they go?
The guest needs to login to our site and go to our www.rims.org/conferencechanges
page and then click on the icon for "Edit Sessions" or "Conference Changes" and submit any changes or change requests there.
What are the Registration hours?
Sunday, October 1, 5 PM - 7:30 PM
Monday, October 2, 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday, October 3, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday, October 4, 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Are there any sites my Guest might want to visit while in Park City, Utah?
Absolutely, Park City has many attractions and landmarks. To name a few:
Park City Mountain Resort (ski/board)
Deer Valley Resort
Canyons Resort (ski/board)
Jordanelle State Park
Wasatch Mountain State Park
Zip Rider/Alpine slide-Park City Mountain Resort
Utah Olympic Park
Walking and Biking Trail
Downtown Salt Lake City/Utah Jazz (Delta Center)
If you would like assistance in visiting any of the above, you can call the Marriott Park City Hotel, at 435-649-2900 and ask for the Concierge Desk.
If I have any questions regarding the Guest Registration, who should I contact?
Click here to contact the registration department by e-mail or alternatively call Donna Pilato on 212-655-6035 or JoAnn LoRe on 212-655-6038.