RIMS Western Regional Conference Vancouver, BC Canada
October 2-5, 2007
|View our exciting session line up for Risk Management education. The western regional conference is the premier education and networking event for risk management professionals. RIMS has an incredible line-up of keynote speakers and presenters. Don't hesitate - register today!|
WRC 2007 Speakers
Our conference continues the tradition of risk managers sharing their experiences for the benefit of the West Coast risk management community.
Risk managers speaking at the 2007 Vancouver conference include:
To read more about the event, download the Conference Program in PDF form.
- Dan Kugler, Assistant Treasurer, Risk Management, Snap-On Incorporated
- Michael Scott, Manager of International Insurance, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Lance Kayfish, Risk Manager, City of Kelowna
- Mark Roberton, Director, Risk Management & Insurance, Nexen Inc.
- Steve Van Halst, Director, Insurance and Claims, TELUS Corporation
- Roberta L. Martoza, First Vice President Insurance Manager Insurance & Risk Management, Washington Mutual
- Joe Seeger, Manager, Insurance, Suncor Energy
RIMS Western Regional Conference Past Attendee Testimonial
|“I just returned from the 2006 RIMS Western Regional Conference hosted by the Utah Chapter in Park City. It was a terrific conference with close to 160 attendees, a spectacular event with guest speakers who are truly remarkable risk management professionals. Each year’s WRC has its unique personality since the hosting rotates among the chapters in the western U.S. and Canada. I strongly urge OCRIMS members to plan to attend the 2007 WRC in Vancouver, BC on October 2-5.” Marybeth Hughes, Corporate Risk Manager, Pacific Life Insurance Co.|
"I have attended many Western Regional Conferences over the years and I would highly recommend attending the Vancouver Conference. Risk Managers are encouraged to take advantage of the exceptional education sessions and/or send their staff to increase their knowledge and professional development. There is also the opportunity to network with peers in a casual, relaxed setting at a very affordable cost. Don't miss this unique once-a-year event. See you next year in San Francisco! Karen Beier, Vice President, Risk Management, Shaklee Corporation