Bridging Risk to Opportunity
Pre-Registration is now Closed.
There's still time to join us for the 2008 RIMS Western Regional Conference! Onsite registration will begin on Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at Noon at the Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco.
This conference will explore the issues affecting risk managers today. Take home skills and knowledge that you can start applying right away.
Don't miss keynote presentations by these guest speakers:
- Evan Greenberg, Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, ACE Limited
- Dan Glaser, Chairman and CEO, Marsh
- Brian Murray, Managing Director, AIG
Elaine Lundberg, humor therapist, will kick-off the conference with Laughter-the Glue That Holds the Bridge Together! Then get down to business with interactive educational sessions on these hot topics:
- Global Warming and the Insurance Industry
- Bridging The Generation Gap
- High Growth, High Risk: China's Rising Impact on the Global Economy
- Understanding and Managing Supply Chain Risk
- The Sub-Prime Credit Crisis: Will it affect your D&O Insurance?
- Hands On ERM: From Concepts and Processes to Tools, Techniques and Cases
- Catastrophic Risk Management - Going Beyond Insurance
- Developing an Effective Global Insurance Program - Evaluating the Options
- Workplace Violence - Prevention and Risk Management
- The Ten Worst Mistakes Made on Property and Business Interruption Claims
- Fundamentals of a Successful TPA Claims Service Partnership
- Privacy Risk in the 21st Century
- Don't Let Cumulative Trauma Injure Your Bottom Line
- The Rise of the Reinsurer
RIMS thanks you for your support in the 2008 RIMS Western Regional Conference and look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
"It is our intention to provide participants with quality networking experiences during the Western Regional Conference. In consideration of all in attendance, we ask that service providers refrain from soliciting business during the events and educational sessions."